Sunday 17 September 2017

Stop letting everyone else define you!

I have found that so many people are so judgemental when it comes to pregnancy and the way that you do things. I have found that people have so many opinions and that they think that there opinion is the only one that's right. Whether it be from how much weight you put on, what you eat, how much you exercise or sleep. I have also learnt not to give a shit about everyone else's opinion and to just focus on myself and what the best things are for me.

I have realised that not only is everyone different but so is every single pregnancy. There is so many things that make all of our pregnancy different. With my first pregnancy I was swamped with migraines, every day! They were absolutely awful, I would be in so much pain and the lack of drugs that you can take I was never able to get on top of the pain and I have near to no morning sickness. However, with this pregnancy it has been completely different! I have had morning sickness the whole way through and my whole body has ached and have had barely any migraines, I did have a couple at the beginning but nothing compared to pregnancy number 1.

I think its so ridiculous that at the most exciting time in your life people can find nothing better to do then judge your every move. Saying all of this I want any pregnant women reading this to remember this; Your body is the most amazing thing, your beautiful perfect body is creating a human, you are creating a human. Your body I changing, your boobs are getting bigger, your belly is growing, so of us are creating stretch marks which is just a reminder to you every time you look in the mirror that YOUR amazing body created another beautiful body!

I was afraid to take photos of my belly without clothes on until I realised that I was never afraid of my body and I never cared about what people thought of my body so why should I start now when my body was finally allowing me to keep something I was robbed of twice before. So I decided that instead of hiding it I would show it off. I then noticed that one day stretch marks were appearing on my stomach and hips, I looked at myself in the mirror in horror until my husband reminded me that they weren't ugly that they were special, they were a reminder. So, I took even more photos and really started loving my belly and EVERYTHING about it! I was dam proud and I still am!

Do not define yourself by the body that you live in. Do not let any comment or nasty remark define you. Always be happy within yourself because once you stop then you start to hate yourself and everyone else around you.

Be happy with yourself and in yourself!


Cassie xo

1 comment:

  1. Well said Cassie, your baby bump is beautiful and so are you.

    ReplyDelete