Monday 11 September 2017

Babymoon

Ben and I have just come home from enjoying four nights away in Caloundra staying in Rumba. We had such an amazing time away, it was so relaxing and nice to not have to be anywhere or doing anything. We enjoyed a whole heap of different food (it's a nice change from the usual steak and salad from the local pub).
 
It was nice to spend some alone time together without having anyone interrupting us and Ben getting distracted by all his work he does. But of course we had to go to a saddlery while we were away which is a usual for anywhere we go haha.


 

 
We went to a strawberry farm near Aussie World Called 'Strawberry fields YUMMM'. Ive always wanted to go pick fresh strawberries so Ben decided to take me!




We are all relaxed now and ready for the next big adventure of being first time parents. We have got the final things we needed when we were at the coast so we are all sorted for baby stuff. My belly seems to be growing even more even though I thought it couldn't grow anymore haha. Baby is moving like crazy and having a great time in my stomach. I was really worried about driving all that way to the coast but it didn't turn out being that bad. The only time I got really uncomfortable was the last hour or travelling on our way home - the road it just terrible out here.

Have a good day!!

Cassie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment