Saturday 2 September 2017

Getting ready for Bub

Ben and I have been busy trying to get everything ready for our gorgeous little baby to make an arrival.
We had the babies room all done but then we decided we would paint the room. We cleared everything out of the room and started gap filling and now painting had begun. We have painted one wall so far - it's a slow process when no one has motivation haha.





Since starting to paint the room I now want to paint the rest of the house - but - the house we live in is just way to big for two people to paint so I don't see it happening haha.



Back to the baby prep - we went to install the babies car seat to realise that the car we have (hilux) has no seat anchors in it so we need to get them installed first!! You're probably thinking that we are doing this a bit early but I am nearly 37 weeks and we are going away on Tuesday for our 'Babymoon' so we need to have everything organised incase I go into early labour!

We live two hours away from the closest hospital so we have to be very prepared haha.

I ordered a pram on the internet so I'm hoping it comes by tomorrow! I'm starting to feel a little organised now which is nice. I am so excited for this little one to come.

They tell you to get prepared but I really don't think there is enough preparing or reading that you could do to 'prepare' you for being the best parent there is!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

Cassie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment