Saturday 16 September 2017

Baby update

Hey all, 

It's been a LONG couple of days since I wrote my last post. I will be 39 weeks on Wednesday and I just don't know how I am feeling. I don't know if it's because I'm extremely hormonal and emotional but I am so so nervous about it all. I am so worried something will go wrong when it all finally happens. I know it's probably 'normal' to worry but I just feel like in this point in time I shouldn't be so worried I should be calmed and trying to relax. 

Although from the begging I have always felt this pregnancy was different from the rest I still find myself just as nervous and scared. I think when you lose a baby the thought will always be there in your mind. I often find myself crying when I'm folding the babies clothes and I have no idea why. I feel ridiculous. 

Is it possible to be so excited yet so scared all at the same time?

I am lucky and blessed to have Ben that keeps me afloat and is forever reminding me and assuring me that it's all going to be fine. It is easy for us women to think of ourselves when we are going threw pregnancy and it's so easy for us to forget that life isn't just changing for us. I have to remind myself all the time that it's going to change my husbands life just as much as mine. 

I can't wait to be finally writing another blog where I am able to share the news that my little one has arrived but until then I'll continue to carry you with me on his journey. 
 
We have finally finished painting the babies room so now it's time for me to go and set it all up!


Cassie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment