Thursday 14 September 2017

Maternity shoot - baby update

Hi everyone,

Its been a massive couple of days. Ben and I got back from our beautiful holiday on Sunday and had visitors on Monday and then some more on Tuesday and not to mention the roof is getting replaced as well as us trying to race against time to finish the baby room off! Why do women always start renovations when we are pregnant - WE ARE CRAZY!!

I got my maternity photos back the other day that was done by Lynette from Glenrock Gallery and I honestly could NOT be happier with her amazing work! They have turned out amazing! I always imagined that I would get maternity photos done and after losing the two babies that we lost I thought it was only the best thing to get professional photos done in case this is the only time that we are blessed with a little babe. Being our rainbow baby I asked Lynette if we could incorporate some rainbow in the photos and she did perfect at making that happen!

So, baby update; We are now 38 and 2 days. I am getting very uncomfortable and finding it hard to sleep at night - but hey - it is all worth it in the end (Please remind me I said that when I'm complaining about the lack of sleep I'm getting when baby comes). I cannot wait any longer for this baby to come, I am getting so excited to be a Mum and finally know whether it's a boy or girl and see its beautiful face!

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do!

Cassie x











2 comments: