Tuesday 29 August 2017

A little about me..

Hi, My name is Cassie Robinson. I am a 21 year old, I live in a small country town that has a population of 86. My husband (Ben) and I moved here in March 2016 straight after our wedding. We live on a property out here in a massive old Queenslander that has so much history behind it.





 I work as an assistant nurse in a small hospital 65km away from where we are. However, in the last two weeks I have stopped working as I am having a baby in late September. My husband and I are going to be parents for the first time so with not working and with this massive change in my life I have decided to start writing a blog - I find so much peace in writing. 

I am hoping that I can share everything with you including the raw bits!

Cassie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment